Warning, this blog post is massive. I have been slacking off so here are a bunch of things we have been doing in the past month...
The first weekend of July, my sister's baby (first niece) Lyla was blessed. My mom's entire extended family was in town at the same time so it was quite the party.
We just love this little angel.
We celebrated the fourth of July with good food...
and by going to the Real Salt Lake game that night...
with fireworks after.
The next day was a sad and exciting day when we took Stephen's brother Jake to the MTC.
We got to go with our ward's youth conference to Zion National Park to hike part of the narrows. It was one of the most beautiful hikes I have ever done and I can't believe how many times I have been to Zion without doing it!
Our summer neighbor besties, the Moores
My friend/neighbor Jamie did the whole hike with us and she is six months pregnant. She is obviously hard core.
Robyn took this amazing picture, that's really what it looked like!
After many years of waiting, I finally got to see Wicked this month. It was just as amazing as I have always imagined it.
Spencer got cozy with some wannabes after the show. He was really diggin that blonde, for obvious reasons.
I have been a complete Olympics junky the past couple of weeks. I am just loving every bit of it, especially gymnastics, track, swimming, diving, the marathon, and beach volleyball.
And finally, I just got home from a wonderful weekend trip to the happiest place on earth with my oldest friend on earth. Cars Land is not overrated even a little bit, it was a dream land.




What a fun month! I love Wicked - so glad you got to see it!
ReplyDelete