June 21, 2012

Duke...More Info

I wanted to post quickly while we were in Europe and found out that Stephen got accepted to the Duke MBA, just to announce the news to all of our friends and family. Since then I have had a lot of questions, here is some more info.
Stephen has accepted admissions and he is officially starting school at the beginning of August!

We are not moving to North Carolina. I am sure we would love it there but this program is the executive cross-continent program which means Stephen will keep his current job and be working throughout the program. His classes will be online and every couple of months he will travel for two weeks at a time to somewhere in the world for what they call "residencies" where he will have class in person. The destinations are the Duke campus in North Carolina, Dubai, Shanghai, St. Petersburg, and New Delhi. I probably won't be traveling with him to most of the places because I will be working but we might see if it can work that I could go sometime.

The program is 16 months long so he will start this August and finish classes in December 2013. His official graduation will be in May of 2014 with all of the other Duke MBA groups.

We are excited for this opportunity and even though the next year and a half might be stressful, we think it will be worth it! If you want to know more about the program, here is a link to their website. Thanks to all for the congratulations and support!

1 comment:

  1. this is so exciting! congratulations stephen! and btw SUPER jealous of your europe pictures. looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete