January 21, 2011

Mormon Housewife Blogs

Stephen came across this article written by a "young, feminist atheist who can't bake a cupcake" and loves reading mormon mother's blogs.  It's a really funny article.  If you feel so inclined...enjoy!

Click here to read the article (and don't ask why my links are no longer showing up as another color, of course I have no idea).

4 comments:

  1. Interesting article! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this the other day. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed that...I read some of the comments on it too. Some people still think that we practice polygamy and stuff, it was funny. I think it is really cool that so many people can blog and show that mormons are different, like the new videos they have online,"I am a Mormon." Have you seen those? Because I think we would be viewed so differently if everyone had a friend that was mormon. So I think that these people doing blogs and not being scared to talk about their religion are probably doing more good than they know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayme, I read this article and found it so interesting. I didn't know about the other famous "Mormon Mommy Bloggers" besides Nie and, of course, had to spend a little time checking out their blogs as well. They all really do look like they fell straight out of Anthropologie. haha. Maybe you'll become the next NieNieDialogues...:)

    I hope the classroom is treating you well lately!

    ReplyDelete