January 1, 2011

Happy Holidays

It's been so wonderful to have time off work and be with both of our families!  I am very sad to see the holidays go.  Here are a few of my highlights....



We took this family picture just after talking to my brother in Argentina, it was so great!


My mom, sister, and I took a sewing class and made these stockings.  I thought mine and Stephen's turned out great (thanks to all of the help I received).



Stephen got me a sewing machine and table for Christmas!  I was very excited and I have already started my first project, pictures to come.

2 comments:

  1. Some day I will be as cool as Jayme and know how to use a sewing machine :) Looks like you had a great break! I am sad to see it go, but excited to see you guys all back at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stockings and Christmas pictures...too bad we didn't talk ANY pics with the Youngs this year. We'll have to work on that. MOST OF ALL, I like your new blog look. :) Oh dear, I don't know how to fix mine up. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete