February 6, 2011

Skiing, Quilting, and Reading

Over Human Rights Day, Stephen and I went up to Logan for the ole' annual Champlin family cross country ski.  We've had better snow in the past and it's always sad that Spencer isn't with us (mission) but it was fun nonetheless.





Then a couple of weeks later, Stephen came home with passes to the Park City resort from work and we got to spend the most BEAUTIFUL Saturday imaginable on the slopes.  After several years hiatus from downhill skiing I was quite pleased that I could keep up with Stephen and it was fun and not painful.  Stephen took this picture with the not-so-great camera phone but I thought it was kind of cool.


I've also started a new project that I am in love with...


Anywhere you see carpet in the middle will be gray and then I'll have some boarders and it'll be beautiful!  I will post pictures in the coming years when I finish it.  I got this far and haven't touched it because I'm reading the Hunger Games series and I am so roped into them.  I am just starting the third book so the end is in sight!

2 comments:

  1. spenny and I just went x-country skiing yesterday andiI thought of you the whole time.

    OUR snow was wonderful though. winter wonderland after a bit storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i posted that quite late last night...please excuse the typos.

    ReplyDelete