This weekend, Stephen and I went to Las Vegas with my family for my cousin Brooke's wedding. My mom is from Las Vegas so when we go there (which is quite often) it's usually for family gatherings rather than vacation but we love it! I was able to fly one way and come back with my family. Poor Stephen had to come from and go back to Florida for work, at least I got to see him for a couple of days!
Most of the group, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.
Little cousin Whitney having some cupcake, such a doll.
This is the only picture I got of the couple, bad form on my part. At least their first dance was very cute.
Grandma and Grandpa Robinson
Ashley and I with the beautiful bride.
Proof that I spend at least 2 days out of these 2 weeks with my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment