This weekend Stephen and I took advantage of the extra day off and went to Denver for baby Thomas' blessing. It was so great to finally see him in person and to spend time with Chris and Nicole and the rest of the Young family.
The proud new parents
The whole family (minus Jess and Adam, who were missed)
Stephen and I just pretending, Thomas just being the floppiest
The cutest little smiling baby at just seven weeks old
Didn't someone (probably one of my sisters) say to you, "parenthood looks good on you" ? haha fun pictures. Thanks for coming this weekend! Chris tried to fold our fitted sheet last night and gave up. We just put it back on the bed, but I will be trying again soon. :) Have a good short week at school!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness what a cute baby! Sounds like a fun trip! Your classroom looks awesome by the way! I hope that school is going well!
ReplyDelete