August 4, 2011

Girls Camp

Last week I got to spend the whole week at girls camp. What an experience. We had just under 30 young women and about 5 leaders at any given time. I was stinky and greasy and so ready to come home by the end but we had a great time. 

We crafted...so many crafts (not my forte)

We acted...skit night, very interesting

We hunted...snipes, we caught a few

We served...tutus and hat flowers for little girls with cancer, cutest service project

We hiked... unfortunately I was not able to pass along my love of hiking to the girls, this was (almost) the worst hike ever

All of the leaders in all of our glory. The ones that look cute are the ones that just came up for this night, the rest of us have...inner beauty, lots of dirt, little sleep

I can't believe I'm saying it but it has been a few days, I hope I get to go again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment