July 18, 2011

The Greatest, The Greatest, The Greatest

This is photographic proof that my husband is the greatest. Despite generally disliking the Harry Potter craze (that is my Harry Potter craze) he went with me not once to the new movie but twice. We had tickets to go with my family the night after it opened but when we got a chance at tickets to the midnight movie (thanks again Morgan) he agreed to go with me twice, after maybe just a bit of coaxing. The midnight show was everything I hoped it would be with cheering crowds and fanatics dressed up as every character I could think of. The award for best dressed goes to Voldemort on the left, so amazing.

I know I am nerdy for loving Harry Potter but I just can't help it. I read the first book when I was in sixth grade and the last in college. I'm sad that it's all over but at least I'll get to enjoy the seventh movies one more time when my brother Spencer gets home from his mission. Glad I had Stephen to fill in for him and support my oddities. Maybe I'll finally get him to read the books one day.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome! I am so glad we got to share the experience of Part 1 and Part 2 together! It was magical indeed!

    ReplyDelete