I love the mountains in Utah. Since Stephen and I got our bikes this spring we have gone on a beautiful canyon ride almost every weekend, the hills can be killer but you can't beat the scenery. This weekend we went up American Fork Canyon/The Alpine Loop. It was a gorgeous ride and the views of Mount Timpanogos were stunning.
Stephen is always so far ahead of me. He's nice to wait up sometimes but I'm not sure about the pictures of me riding (sometimes crawling) up a hill.
This is just a small taste of what we got to enjoy, pictures never do something this wonderful justice.
If I haven't convinced you that this is a worthwhile view I should mention that you can drive the whole thing. It will go by faster but it's beautiful from a car as well. Stephen and I drove this route last fall when the leaves had changed and it was amazing. I think that Mount Timpanogos is my new favorite mountain in Utah.



No comments:
Post a Comment