Stephen and I have hardly spent a weekend at home this summer as we've been off attending family get-togethers. It's been great to be with our family and we have a packed July and August yet to come. Here are just a couple pictures of our adventures so far.
At the Young family reunion we went on a road rally and took pictures at each stop. This was my favorite one, I'm not sure if the boys were feeling manly or were just sick of smiling.
This one is for Nicole who was too pregnant to attend, Jessica is sporting a satisfactory bump herself. You aren't alone.
For the Logan fireworks this year Diamond Rio performed. This was quite the event for my mother so we showed up in force to support. Diamond Rio had more recognizable songs than I thought and the fireworks show was much better than we expected.
Happy 4th of July!
I love Jessica's bump, in fact I have that exact maternity shirt that she is wearing in that picture! The reunion sounded like fun. I'm glad you got some pictures of those handsome boys. I just have to say, Jake's pose in the 1st picture looks too much like a Chris pose. Oh these Young boys...:) Happy 4th! Wish we were there to celebrate with you guys.
ReplyDelete