It's incredibly beautiful outside.


Candy Corn is amazing but I am a true connoisseur and only Brach's brand in September and October will do (if you are a kindred spirit and also love candy corn try 10 seconds in the microwave, amazing).

The weather is the best. I love when it rains, it doesn't happen a whole lot in Utah but your best bet is in the fall.

School stared and it's still fresh. Teachers are still spry (or that is what I once thought) and the students are still clean and small and wide-eyed.

Halloween is so fun and I can't wait for our school's carnival where we all dress up and have a parade. I a determined that Stephen and I dress up together this year, I just have to find a reason so that I can coax him.

Most of all I love the feeling that I get when I know fall is coming on and when it's finally here. Thank goodness for living in a place with four seasons so that I can look forward to fall and get excited every year.
Jealous! No fall for me in St. George. :( Although we have had rain all week. Enjoy the changing leaves!
ReplyDeletePretty pictures! Shay and I are looking for a reason to dress up too. Maybe we should collaborate. We could have a costume competition...
ReplyDelete