September 24, 2010

Tahoe

Stephen and I went to Lake Tahoe last weekend.  It was a quick trip but so much fun!


We went for a hike on Saturday that ended up lasting about four hours.  I felt like I could have hiked forever that day with the great weather and beautiful scenery.  Stephen got a little burnt out by the end.  We were just a couple of cute little rednecks that night.


We loved all of the pines, it was gorgeous.  Our hike took us up on the mountains surrounding the lake, if you look close you can see it in this picture.


Our room had a fireplace and it was amazing.  I LOVE fireplaces and now think that I for sure need one in my bedroom someday.  Stephen took this picture for me because whenever we were in our room I would turn the fire on and lay in front of it.


After church on Sunday we went down by the lake and walked on the beach for a bit.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun vacation! I LOVE fireplaces, too. Seriously obsessed. One in the bedroom is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I used to live in South Lake Tahoe back when I was a wee lass, and I remember going to the lake when it was partially frozen over. I remember thinking a shark was going to jump out and grab me from the edge of the ice. :)

    ReplyDelete