Since graduating in May, Stephen and I have moved to a new city, gotten new jobs, have some new furniture, and recently we got a new car. It's been crazy having so much change and so many big decisions to make but it's fun to have new things in life.
So far Draper is great, we love our town home, and our jobs are going really well. The new furniture is fun but I have the home-decor bug now that our place is more than 500 square feet and I'm anxious to finally put things up on the walls and get the rest of the furniture we want...things are a little bare.
The car was a bit of an impulse buy. Stephen's good ole' 1992 Camry was good to us and we wanted it to last just a bit longer but the transmission had other plans. He's a loyal person and couldn't help himself; we got another Camry. The fact that it is going to cost us less per month than many people pay for their cable also helped bring out Steve's impulsive side. It's still shiny enough that you can see me taking the picture! We'll see how long that lasts....
That last picture couldn't get much cuter! ha ha. Your new camry looks lovely! Congrats! Change can definitely be fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a blast. Cute house. Cute car. Cute classroom by the way too. I hope that teaching is going great. I want to hear some funny student stories.
ReplyDeleteJayme! It sounds like you are having a bunch of fun! I'm glad you commented on my blog, cause now I have yours!
ReplyDeleteNice car! I want one! I like how you got another camry. I am afraid we put ourselves into a long-term commitment with our camry when we gave it a new engine right before we got married.
ReplyDeleteJust make sure "out with the old and in with the new" doesn't apply to your friends too :)
We'd love to go to a game with you guys! Let's find one that works for both of us!