August 22, 2010

A Guy and a Doll

Stephen is home! It's been a great week having him back.  While he was gone I called my sister one night to ask her a question.  She couldn't talk long because she and her husband were going on a date, I was SO jealous.  I decided that when Steve came home we would definitely have to go on some dates.

Last night we went to the Sandy Amphitheater to see "Guys and Dolls".  It was so fun! We had a picnic and bought the cheap tickets so that we could lay on the grass at the top.  Steve's a pretty good husband for having fun going to a musical with me, I know, I'm lucky.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I love looking at blogs too! Burke always catches me and calls it "blah-ging." :) To answer your question, he got his MBA through SUU. It was an AWESOME program (only a year!) and you have the option of doing your elective credits through a school in Paris or Vienna and at the end you have a degree from BOTH schools! It was a killer deal, but we had to save all year long for the trip. I would definitely recommend it if you're headed that route. Glad that your hubby is back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete