July 15, 2010

We're Here!

Stephen and I made it safe and sound to Ghana and it's been great!  We have been here for four days and already gotten a lot done at the school.  I really want to post more pictures of where we are living and the school and more of these cute kids.  To get the one picture that I am (hopefully) posting I waited 20 minutes for the upload so...maybe more in the future.  We are so spoiled at home with amazing computers and fast internet that its easy to forget how incredible it is that I am able to post anything at all here.  We will try to post more!

1 comment:

  1. This picture is adorable! I can't believe that you are in AFRICA... and yet I can because you are you. Looks like an amazing experience. I'll have to hear more about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete