July 5, 2010

We're Bloggers!

Well, after months of intending to create this blog and more hours than I would care to admit doing it today, Stephen and I have a family blog!  I love looking at peoples blogs and I had no idea to time and creative genius that some of you out there must put in to your blogs, bravo.  My lofty ideas for what our blog would look like deteriorated over the hours that I spent today searching out templates, backgrounds, headers, fonts, writing html codes, and having a couple of minor breakdowns.  Stephen finally convinced me that we can start small and work our way up in our blog design so I went for the most simple setup possible.  If you are reading this and you are a blog master, I'd love to have a long conversation with you soon.  Hope you all enjoy what we've settled on to start!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Can't wait to read about your adventures in Africa!

    ReplyDelete