We got to spend Thanksgiving with the Youngs. It was so fun to have Chris and Nicole there from Denver and we LOVED having the new nephews around. Family pictures to come soon.
Right after Thanksgiving Stephen and I picked up our tree. We strapped this beauty right on to the top of the Passat. Who needs a truck anyhow? It smelled amazing and was a little bit bigger in our house than we thought it was going to be when we picked it outside.
I actually managed to purchase ornaments this year, I am pretty pleased with the tree but Tai Pan Trading was a little intense for me and Stephen.
Santa came early for us this week when he dropped this on to our door step. Stephen did a fantastic job assembling it. Thank you Santa!
Tonight we finally made it downtown to look at the lights at Temple Square. They were impressive as always and unfortunately it was freezing as ever. There are only two days left but we are keeping our fingers crossed for a white Christmas to come along with this cold.
Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment